Tuesday 30 September 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon

I have joined a read-a-thon! I've wanted to join a book related event for a while now and this seemed like the perfect one since my wardrobe is more books than clothes. Here is all the info if you want to join too:

The  Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 17-27 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one dayyou're welcome to join in on the fun!

I will be posting updates of how I am doing etc on here, Twitter and Goodreads and if you are taking part, I would love to know what you are up to too so let me know! You can join it here at My Shelf Confessions.

em,

No comments:

Post a Comment