Monday 1 September 2014

Favourites.. Jewellery

A few days ago I went up to Stoke for an art show which featured my mom's friend. Her name is Karen Boulton and she does a lot of artwork using wire. She can practically make anything, she even made me a monkey a while ago.





After going to her art show we all went for a drink and she showed us these beautiful rings she made and she even gave me one (I was chuffed to bits) but this is definitely the sort of statement piece I would go out and buy. In fact, this is the sort of ring I would buy and try and waft it in peoples faces so they take notice of the beauty.




She does sell her artwork and these rings so if you are interested in buying one then email me (sunbrann@gmail.com) and I will give you all the information you need to get through to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment