Monday 23 June 2014

Favourites, How To and Review Posts

I have decided to organise my blog and make it more interesting by having a few posts about certain things a week. For instance, I'm thinking at the moment to have three different posts a week, one where I discuss something that has taken my interest during the week (my 'Favourites' post), a review post and 'How To..' post. I will probably start this this week or next, depending on how busy I am. So, if you have any suggestions on what I could write about, feel free to comment, tweet or DM me. As always, my twitter is @sunbrann and I follow back ASAP so you can message me suggestions there. My posts, unless on the weekend will usually go up after school time, about 4pm GMT and each different type of post will have it's day. I hope this makes my blog a bit more interesting and help you with finding new things a bit better. 
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment