Sunday 22 June 2014

Coughton Court


Yesterday I visited Coughton Court and the one area which really caught my attention and heart was the walled garden. It's a haven of scents, colour and wildlife. Accompanied by the summery drone of bees I explored the garden in detail. Every colour, every flower elevated my mood and I decided to take some photos of this absolute delight. Each photo I took was filled with colour and different flowers and this really is a heavenly place, unless, of course, you suffer with hay fever or have a dislike to bees. I really recommend you visit this area on a warm summers day, especially because of the delectable ice creams you can buy from the shop (when I was eating mine I was accompanied by ducks). The court itself is a Tudor, Grade I listed building with breath-taking views but the gardens are even better. It's located near Alcester and is easily accessible off a the A435.








It's also one week till my birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment