Monday 30 June 2014

Birthday!

Sorry for not posting over the weekend but I was quite ill and it was my birthday on the Sunday so I didn't have time to. 
Since I was ill I didn't get chance to do much but I did go to the cinema with a few friends to watch 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' which was great (I'm also a big fan of the first one) and now I desperately want a dragon. I may have also shed a tear during this film even though it is for kids but it was genuinely sad so what can I say? But I'm not going to reveal anything in case I ruin it for anyone. I'm also looking forward to this coming out on DVD as it's the sort of film you want to watch again and again and I like to watch the films one after another so my new aim when I'm out shopping is to find the first one at a relatively cheap price. 
I got loads of great presents for my birthday and I still have presents to receive off my dad. One of my favourite presents I got was off my friend Abi (you will meet her in the summer for some joint posts), she brought me a 'Wreck This Journal' and it is brilliant. It is going to live at the side of my bed so I can use it whenever I need. However, as Abi has discovered, trying to help someone guess what this present is is very difficult as the concept of it being a book but not a book and being a journal but not a journal is very hard to understand and leads to about an hour of anger and bewilderment (sorry Ab).
My mom got me the remaining seasons of Will & Grace, the first two seasons of American Horror Story and an amazing cushion the says "I love you more", which is sat happily on my bed. I can now proudly say that  I own all of my favourite TV series on DVD and can sit on a cute cushion to watch them. I guess you can say I am one happy bunny.
(sorry for the awful photo)
Another present I received from my mom was the book 'Submarine' by Joe Dunthorne (the book that inspired the film) and I can not wait to start reading it. So the next time you will hear from me will probably be when I am head over heels for this wonder and begging you all to read it.
All of my social addresses are at the side which will send you straight to my profile and I suspect you will be hearing from me shortly, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment