Friday 6 June 2014

Just a hi

Hey! So I thought I would start a blog where I can basically just tell everyone my thoughts on everything, things it would recommend any other boring stuff that I'm hoping someone will find interesting. I'm very into books, music, films and photography which I think I'm good but I guess that's debatable really. I also have a love for animals, and yes that does include the creepy horrible ones, and I hope to be able to work with them one day. So for now I'm going to go but you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram (if you search Sunbran I will be there somewhere) and I will come back with something more interesting to say soon. Another thing you can do is check out my page on bracelet tutorials which is on my personal account: http://braceletsbysunbran.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, check my blog for more details :)
    roomwithabloom.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html
    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The post will be up on Sunday :)
      Emily x

      Delete