Sunday 20 July 2014

Introducing... Abi!

So, since me and Ab will be writing posts up over the holiday together, I thought it would be important for you to meet her and get to know her a bit. To do this I decided that I would ask her a few questions (it's a bit weird interviewing you best friend). She writes in italics by the way.

If you were to tell anyone a fact about yourself, what would it be?
            I  actually really like ABBA and could listen to it all day :D
Do you have a favorite film?
            Grease! I have a complete obsession with it!
Do you have a favourite book?
            It isn't a singular book but there is a series named 'The Summer Series' by Jenny Han. I also love Michael Morpurgo books.
Whats your favorite colour?
            Blue! Any shade :)
What blogger/s do you watch/read?
            I love watching Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter.
If you could only listen to one of your favourite bands/artists for a year, who would it be?
            It's a really hard choice but 5SOS.
Name one thing you love and one thing you hate.
            I love my family, I couldn't live without them. I hate clowns so much, I can't stand them.
What are your hobbies?
            I like taking photo's, watching movies and watching YouTubers. I also read. 
Do you like dogs?
            Not as much as you do but yes:)
Who's your best friend?
            Not you obviously... You shouldnt even have to ask that question, it is you 
             Oh you flatter me,

So that is a few facts about Abi and I hope you know her a bit better ready for our posts over the summer,
em,



No comments:

Post a Comment