Saturday 5 July 2014

Spiders

There is one big reason I despise summer; spiders. They normally come in the winter but during summer the huge ones come out and start sitting in your house as if they own it. The other day a big brown one the size of my thumb was sat on my shelf and my mom had to get the vacuum out to try and get it. I don't think we've ever screamed so much in our lives as it somehow kept getting away. A few weeks ago a there was another spider which I could see from the otherside of the room of a similar size which just disappeared, the thought of it has haunted me ever since. This morning I encountered yet another spider when I was getting ready in the bathroom. I wouldn't have minded so much but it moved really quickly and kept following me from the ceiling. 
  Im not sure why there are so many big spiders this year, I don't think I have seen so many in such a small period of time, which is worrying since there will probably be more next year. Have you had some bad experiences with spiders or any of a threatening nature? Let me know in the comments. 
Also, sorry for such a short and awful post, I haven't really had much happen this week apart from an attack of spiders or written much but you will get more posts next week I promise,
em

No comments:

Post a Comment