Sunday 13 July 2014

Weekend

This weekend has been very laid back. Yesterday I went out with my mom and grandad to an old house with chickens. We ended up playing a game of croquet (I may have cheated) which my grandad still managed to win. There wasn't much to photograph here but there were some nice flowers. 
I spent today writing up proper blogposts for next week and setting fire to things while eating thorntons chocolate (going out of date but who cares). When I say setting fire to things I mean in a chimnea and an oil burner before you start worrying. The oil burner was purchased at a Christmas fayre for summer nights when it gets chilly but today we thought we would give it a test drive. It was very effective although it's quite hard to see the flames so you aren't sure if you are about to be burnt but it's looks good and warms you up. 
I have also finished Submarine! I am writing an update to the previous post but I have another book review to upload first so stay tuned  :) 
em



No comments:

Post a Comment