Saturday 26 July 2014

Holiday posts and updates

Today I am going on holiday! I'm going to Llandudno in Wales with my mom and we are staying in a nice B&B (I've been before). I thought I would write a holiday diary of all of the lovely things we will do but since I won't have good internet I have scheduled normal posts for next week and I will upload the holiday diary the next week (while I'm on another holiday in Whitby with my dad) so you can still see what I have been up to. For the holiday after this holiday I will do the same and upload a diary the week when I come home. I haven't explained this very well have I? But I'm going on two holidays, one week after another and the holiday diaries will be scheduled for the week after the holiday.
Also, I am working on my blog for bracelet tutorials (http://braceletsbysunbran.blogspot.co.uk). The reason I haven't uploaded on there aggeesss is because its hard to write up the tutorials and takes a lot more time to do as I have to make the bracelet, take photos and then try to explain it in an easy way so, over the holidays I will be making bracelets, taking photos and writing up lots of posts as I will have enough time to do it. Then, when I have a lot of posts written up I will started uploading one every Sunday :)
em,

No comments:

Post a Comment