Wednesday 30 July 2014

Summer Playlist

What is summer without a good summer playlist? All of those songs which remind you of the summer when they are played after the summer is over? I love it when I remember my summer through the songs that I played and heard constantly, but, for me, my summer is normally defined by the music I see and hear at Reading Festival. In case you don't already know, Reading hasn't happened yet and I have found some songs that have really implanted themselves in my head. I think what I need for the songs to make it to my summer playlist is the fact that they sound cheerful, they are danceable (it doesn't matter if you can dance or not) and that you can sing them as it makes its fun. They aren't really new songs but I haven't really listened to them before so they are kind of new to me:
  • Animal - Miike Snow
  • Let Me In - Grouplove 
  • Entertainment - Phoenix 
  • Little Secrets - Passion Pit
  • Anna Sun - Walk The Moon
  • All I Know - Fenech-Soler
  • Live Those Days Tonight - Friendly Fires
  • Flakes - Mystery Jets
  • We Are The People - Empire Of The Sun
If you check out my Soundcloud, you can listen to most of these songs on a playlist I have made (Summer Playlist '14)
em,

No comments:

Post a Comment