Friday 8 August 2014

Holiday Diary! Days 5 & 6


On our 5th day we had an appointment booked at a local spa which was heaven. We had a back massage, facial, head massage and a mini foot massage. While having my back massage I noticed that my masseuse (it sounds so posh) had very long toes and her nails would be perfect for me to try out my pedicure skills. During my facial it was exceptionally hard to keep my eyes open as I was just on a cloud. After we left heaven we decided that we would do the White Rabbit Trail which was a trail around Llandudno looking at places to do with Alice Liddell and Lewis Carroll and the book 'Alice In Wonderland'. They have also erected loads of statues so I tried to get some good photos of them. During the day we missed out Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee so after our dinner (Chinese again, yum) we went to search for them. After getting confused we managed to find them and found ourselves on the most beautiful view point over the town. Unfortunately, as we were walking back, the thought hit us that we were going home the next so we felt a bit sad :(


















On our last day before leaving we went for a last amble around town and along the beach. We had a last go on the air hockey machines (I won both times :)) but eventually we had to leave :( but I was glad to come home to cat Roly who spent then spent the night with me (aw).

No comments:

Post a Comment